Sunday 27 December 2015

SUNDAY FORECAST!!! ( EXPERT TIPS)


For punter's that wants to play safe.  If you are willing to stake high then the expert tips is the best option available.
EXPERT’S PICK
SOCCER TIPS AND PREDICTIONS


COUNTRY

SUNDAY FORECAST  (27-12-2015)

RESULTS
ITA
Cagliari vs Pro Vercellii
Home win
3-0
ISR
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Hapoel ironi Shmona
Home win
5-0
TUR
Akhisa Belediye vs Osmalinspor
1X
0-0
TUR
Besiktas vs Konyaspor
Home win
4-0
ITA
Brescia vs Ternana
1X
0-0
BEL
Anderlech vs Muscoron
Home win
2-1


4 comments:

  1. Am so impressed with your work here..I came across this blog dis morning and I decided to give it a try,nice job I must say,only regret I ad was I didnt place a high stake on this game..I assure you,if you keep the good job,u on your way to being the best sport blog among others,God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you...and dont forget to reference your friends to the blog

      Delete
    2. Yes most definitely I would..

      Delete
  2. Congrats to y'all that play accumulator of the expert tips

    ReplyDelete